- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Pedra do Telegrafo Hike has received many travelers, trekkers and onlookers from all over the world. It is famous for its daring photos that viralized on the internet.
- Adventure Tourism Leader (ISO 21102)
- Guided hike to Pedra do Telegrafo
- Personal accidents insurance
- Hotel pick up
- Entry/Admission - Pedra do Telegrafo
- Any item not described as included
Praça Cardeal Arcoverde, R. Barata Ribeiro – Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro – RJ.
Available times: 07:00 (private with transport) 08:00 (groups and private)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
The highest point of the Morro de Guaratiba.
Its name originated in the period of World War II (1939-1945) when it housed a military post for observation and prevention of the possible presence of German submarines in the Atlantic Ocean. At its top is raised a flag of Brazil.
Duration: 4 hours
Location: Pedra do Telegrafo, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes with good grip, enclosed and covered (sneakers, boots, etc.)
- Attack or small backpack to carry out your belongings is mandatory. Shoulder bags, hand luggage or purses are not allowed
- Small snacks
- Water compartment (We suggest at least 3 liters)
- Garbage compartment
- Solar protector
- For those allergic to mosquitoes, we recommend repellents
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.