- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit one of Brazil’s most natural water parks with the Arraial d'Ajuda Eco Parque admission ticket. This ticket grants you access to unique and fun attractions including water slides, wave pool, parkour and Trails. The park is also surrounded by the sea and the local nature, and offers areas to catch sight of local wildlife, and also Bahia's typical culture. Food and drinks are not included.
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Entry/Admission - Eco Parque Arraial d'Ajuda
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attraction
Mucugê Beach, at the end of the Ferry Road.
Park is open from 10am - 5pm
Buses and taxis, will return to the ferry at the end of the day
Visit: Eco Parque Arraial d'Ajuda, Arraial d'Ajuda, Porto Seguro, State of Bahia
The park is the most natural of Brazil, located in the seashore along with a landscape of the most beautiful in the world, and creates an atmosphere of tranquility and energy. It offers a variety of attractions including, water sports, water slides, climbing, waves pool, resurgence pool, a parkour trail among the trees and so much more! Within the park are dozens of bars, restaurants, snack bars, and a variety stores for your convenience. Plus the park is family-friendly with its children's attractions.
Whatever you do during your visit to the water park, you're sure to have a great time and a wonderful experience!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.