- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take in two of Rio de Janeiro's top attractions on this private layover tour, including airport pickup and drop-off. Ride the cable car up Sugar Loaf Mountain, enjoy a panoramic city tour, then pose for photos by the Christ the Redeemer statue atop Corcovado Mountain. This full-day tour is flexible and can be customised to fit your itinerary.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Bondinho Pao de Acucar
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado Christ the Redeemer
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from most major hotels in the areas of Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Flamengo and Centro or the cruise ship port. We contact one day before or on the day of the tour to adjust the pickup time.
- Santos Dumont Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Internacional Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Galeao International Airport / Cruise port
Meet your private guide on arrival at Galeao Antonio Carlos Jobim International Airport (GIG) in Rio de Janeiro, and make the most of your layover with a private customised tour of the city. Traveling by private vehicle, enjoy a panoramic city tour, taking in the highlights of Rio's historic center and stopping to snap photos of landmarks such as the Metropolitan Cathedral and the Imperial Palace.
Continue to the Urca neighbourhood, where you'll board the cable car for the thrilling ride to the top of Sugar Loaf Mountain. At the 1,283 foot (395 meter) summit, enjoy a panoramic view of Rio de Janeiro, as your guide points out sights of interest such as Copacabana beach, the Santa Cruz fortress and the beaches of Niterói.
After leaving Sugar Loaf Mountain, stop for lunch (own expense) at a local restaurant, then jump back in your private vehicle for the short journey to Corcovado Mountain. Soak up the scenery as you drive through the Tijuca forest, then climb the peak of Corcovado to visit Rio de Janeiro's most memorable landmark - the mountaintop Christ the Redeemer statue.
After a full day exploring Rio, you will be dropped back at the airport in time for your ongoing flight.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.