- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
A full day city tour through beautiful places recognized internationally for their beauty and history.
Discover the best of Rio de Janeiro during this 8-hour tour, covering some of the most famous sights in the city.
BOOKING NUMBER OF TRAVELLERS:
MINIMUM = 02 PEOPLE.
MAXIMUM =14 PEOPLE.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Meals or drinks (if any)
- Entrances fees - Estimated local cash needed for entrance fees: USD 40 = BRL 126.00 per person. Entrance fees will be paid directly at the attractions. All major credit cards are accepted in both attractions. Attraction prices are subject to changes without prior notice
- Discount at the Sugar Loaf tickets for: Children, Juveniles, Students ,Seniors above 60 years old and People with disabilities.
- To guarantee your discount you must present an identification document with photo and date of birth on paper. No electronic documents will be accepted.
Tour departs from most hotels in the zones of Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana. If your hotel is outside the pickup area contact local provider to know the best pick up location and pick up time.
Please wait by the entrance door - lobby
Between 7am and 7:30am by selected hotels at Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana area
After the pick-up by selected hotels at Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana area, drive by the beach cost, to our way to the iconic Christ Redeemer statue, at Corcovado hill (+-2300 ft or 710 m high), with an early morning visit before the crowd and avoid queues to purchase entrance fees permitting authorized transportation van at Paineiras to drive by the National Tijuca Park being able to reach the monument.
Will be amazing to have the entire área available for a extraordinary panoramic 360° city view and unique pictures along with a outstanding guide assistance providing information and making your tour memorable and pleasant.
The tour continues towards the Sugar Loaf complex, to board the most famous cable car, a pick situated at the mouth of Guanabara Bay in a peninsula that just out into the Atlantic Ocean rising 396 m (1,200 ft) above the sea level with great city view where million of tourist enjoy gaped the surrounding beaches, the city of Niteroi, blue Atlantic Ocean waters and skyline mountains where million of tourist enjoy gaped the surrounding beaches, Guanabara Bay, the city of Niteroi, blue Atlantic Ocean waters and skyline mountains.
Afterward you’ll have a free time to enjoy lunch or some light snack to recharge your batteries to enjoy the second round of our tour.
Our attractive journey plan will lead us to:
1 - Drive by the maximum soccer Brazilian temple: the Maracanã Stadium.
2 - Sambodromo, is where the magic of Rio comes out to life, was built on purpose to samba school carnival parade during Carnival each year but also used as multi-purpose event
3 - Metropolitan Cathedral built like an angular, technicolor pyramid left by Mayans from the future.
4 – Selaron Staircase, nestled in the bohemian neighborhood of Lapa, vibrant and impressive 225 steps covered in more than 2,000 pieces of colorful tiles, mirrors and ceramics. A master piece of the Chilean George Selaron, tribute to the Brazilian people"
5 – São Bento Monastery, is one of the finest colonial churches in Brazil, simple facade hides a baroque interior richly decorated in gold: an early example of the exuberance of the Brazilian Baroque.
Thanks to choose Rio to your holidays.
Our Experiences are unique because the itineraries are carefully put together to offer the most to enchant your day in Rio.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Remark: In case of poor visibility on the summit of the Corcovado, we make an alternative stop at mirante Dona Marta (362m), generally less affected by cloudiness.
- Child rates apply provided they have ID and do not occupy a seat
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.