- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Spend a day exploring the city of Rio de Janeiro by visiting all of the major attractions. Get a glimpse of Tijuca Forest National Park, which is the world's largest urban forest. Visit Christ the Redeemer, a beautiful statue of Jesus Christ. Ride the cable car up to Sugar Loaf Mountain to enjoy a beautiful afternoon in one of the most privileged sites in Rio de Janeiro with your friendly and professional guide. This tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Led by a local guide
- Hotel pickup included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees (approx. R$ 40.00 per person for the Christ Statue and R$ 76.00 per person for the Sugar Loaf)
- Food and drinks
Rio de Janeiro's South Zone
Returns to original departure point
Start your journey with pickup from your hotel or accommodation in Rio de Janeiro's South Zone. Visit the best of Rio, starting with the famous Cristo Redentor and closing the day in the Sugar Loaf. After visiting Corcovado Mountain and the Christ Statue, possibly Brazil’s most famous image, continue through the roads in Tijuca Forest National Park, which is the world’s largest urban forest. Take home precious memories by stopping at the best locations with beautiful views and waterfalls. Explore the Historic Downtown to learn about five centuries of history while going through amazing buildings and churches. Ride the cable car up to Sugar Loaf Mountain to enjoy a beautiful afternoon in one of the most privileged sites in Rio de Janeiro. After your adventure is over, relax as you are driven back to your hotel or accommodation in Rio de Janeiro's South Zone.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Please see Voucher Details for recommended items to bring
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.