- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Venture out to spend a day exploring the secluded island of Campeche. After a relaxing 30-minute cruise, enjoy the mesmerizing natural and exotic beauty around you - sunbathe on sand, go for a swim in the shimmering turquoise waters, or take a walk through the forest.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Likely to Sell Out
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Food and drinks
Av. das Nações, 522 - Canasvieiras, Florianópolis - SC, 88054-010, Brazil
Returns to original departure point
Start your day at our meeting point, to take the bus to the wharf where we will set sail on fisherman boats across the shimmering waters of Florianopolis Athlantic Sea and enjoy the relaxing cruise along the coast. As you approach Campeche, take in the beauty of its shoreline and get a few photos of the island from the water. An area of remarkable natural beauty, Campeche is a protected natural reserve and features a spectacular collection of pristine scenery. After you disembark, follow a path through Florianopolis natural forest to a beach with white sand, purple shells, and fossils. Spend some time in the woods, swim in crystal-clear waters, or just relax with the smell of fresh air. Whether you just want to lounge on the sand, bring some snorkeling gear for a memorable dive under the waves, or visit the guided trail through the forest, you can find a full day of experiences before returning to shore.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.