- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience the creation of Rio de Janeiro’s Carnival from an insider’s perspective: visit the City of Samba, enter the Grande Rio’s Samba Factory, learn about the history of Samba and Carnival parades, understand the production of floats and costumes, and feel the samba fever with an authentic carnival costume, a samba class, and a Brazilian welcome drink!
- Guided tour with transportation via air-conditioned van
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Costumes to wear and photograph
- Basic samba class
- Welcome drink – caipirinha, juice, or water
- Professional guide with live tour commentary in English and Portuguese.
- Roundtrip transportation from South Zone (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon and Leme) hotels
- Comfortable air-conditioned van with maximum capacity of 19 passengers
- Entry/Admission - Carnaval Experience
1: Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
2: Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
3: Leblon, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
4: Leme, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
5: Pier Mauá, Av. Rodrigues Alves, 10 - Praça Mauá, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20081-250, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotels in Rio de Janeiro's South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon)
Return point: Hotels in Rio de Janeiro's South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon)
Pier Mauá - Armazém 4 | Pier Mauá - Warehouse 4
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cidade Do Samba, Rua Rivadavia Correia 60 Gamboa, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20220-290 Brazil
Visit the City of Samba, the headquarters of the most important Samba Schools in Rio de Janeiro.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Carnaval Experience, Avenida Binário do Porto - Entrada Principal da - Cidade do Samba - Gamboa, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22132-503, Brazil
Enter the Grande Rio Samba Factory and discover the behind the scenes of Rio's Carnival scene. See the production of floats and costumes, the exhibition room, wear and photograph authentic costumes from previous editions and try some basic samba steps.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please inform the name of your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 4 and younger are complimentary, provided they do not occupy a seat
- This tour operates rain or shine
- Roundtrip transportation available from South Zone (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Leme) hotels via air-conditioned van.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.