- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Ritual of the Tucandeiras Sateré Mawé!
Leaving from Manaus at 09:00am by car for 1 hour to the Parana of Ariau,then by speed boat for 45min to the Trible Sateré Mawé at 11am.
- Local guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Please do let us know where you are staying!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teatro Amazonas, Avenida Eduardo Ribeiro Centro, Manaus, State of Amazonas 69025-140 Brazil
We usually pick the travelers then we go to this meeting point, from there we will ride until the Ariaú river.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Amazon Ariau, Manaus, State of Amazonas 69037-000 Brazil
From here we take a small boat (max 10 people) and then we ride to the tribe Sateré Mawé.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring:Long pants,long slee shirt,sun glasses,sun hat,sun lotion,insect repelent,tenis shoes.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.