- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Aboard a panoramic bus, you'll get to know the important places of Foz do Iguaçu. A 3-hour pioneer ride that shows the landscapes, monuments, curiosities and the milestones that contributed to the development of the triple border town. Enjoy this guided tour in Foz do Iguaçu, in Portuguese, Spanish and English. Stop at the Mark of the Three Frontiers, the Moslem Mosque and the Buddhist Temple.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Professional art historian guide
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
The place of departure is in front of the Bogari Hotel.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Back to pickup point
Daily, except Mondays
Climb aboard the sightseeing bus and get to know Foz do Iguaçu in a whole new way. The Foz do Iguaçu city tour will take you to some of the special and important places in this town.
Guided by an expert in Foz do Iguaçu, this three-hour-drive will show you some curiosities and the history of Foz do Iguaçu. The script was made out of stories told by some city's pioneers and books.
There are three determined stops: the Mark of the Three Frontiers, the Moslem Mosque and the Buddhist Temple. In all of them, you'll live an unique experience. In the Mark, it's possible to see the river Iguaçu mouth and the triple frontier (you can see Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay, all at once). At the Mosque, you'll get to know Islam better by exploring it. Finally, you'll feel the peace in the Buddhist Temple that is unlike any other place.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We were a family of 4 with 2 kids 7 years old. Trip was comfortable for us with ample time to experience each place. We were little concerned about the scheduled drop time as it was cutting close to our time to depart for airport. Bus picked us on time and we made it well within the drop time so overall good experience. Giving it 4 stars as we were expecting to be able to tour the Mosque but were just shown from outside.