- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Aboard a panoramic bus, you'll get to know the important places of Foz do Iguaçu. A 3-hour pioneer ride that shows the landscapes, monuments, curiosities and the milestones that contributed to the development of the triple border town. Enjoy this guided tour in Foz do Iguaçu, in Portuguese, Spanish and English. Stop at the Mark of the Three Frontiers, the Moslem Mosque and the Buddhist Temple.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Professional art historian guide
- WiFi on board
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Marco Das Tres Fronteiras
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Back to pickup point
Daily, except Mondays
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iguassu City Tour, Avenida Brasil 106 Em frente ao Hotel Águas do Iguaçu, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85851-000 Brazil
Speak about Iguassu history and do not talk about Brasil Avenue Street is not possible.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Mosque of Omar Ibn Al-Khattab, Rua Meca 599 Jardim Central, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85864-410 Brazil
The mosque was inaugurated on March 23, 1983, with white as a uniform hue, its architecture inspired by the second largest sacred center of Islam, the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Buddhist Temple, Rua Dr. Josivalter Vila Nova, 99, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85867-504 Brazil
The Buddhist Temple is a place that keeps alive the oriental culture of Foz do Iguaçu. With over 120 statues in an outdoor space, the Temple is a place that transmits peace, coupled with a unique beauty: views of Brazil's border with Paraguay and a garden where the Buddhas welcome tourists with good energy. The Shrine, the sculptures and the harmonious open-air temple park convey a lot of peace and balance, inviting us to meditate. It is a true tour of the East without leaving Foz do Iguaçu.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Marco Das Tres Fronteiras, Av. General Meira, S/N Jardim Eldorado, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85853-110 Brazil
The landmark of the three borders is an obelisk made of stone, painted in the colors of Brazil in an impressive setting, where the waters of the Iguaçu River and the Paraná River join. This scene thrills the tourist, who can see Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay so close to each other.
Duration: 15 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.