- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit Vidigal Favela and learn about the city's social contrasts. We can go safely to the top of the Two Brothers Cliff (Morro Dois Irmãos). It’s the only real 360º spot in a mountain summit in Rio. Get a complete view of Pedra da Gávea, Lagoa, Cristo, Pão de Açúcar, Rocinha, south zone beaches, such as Ipanema and Leblon. You can see native flora of the Atlantic Forest. On the way down, we will walk by the alleys, taste some Acai Berry smoothie and talk to the locals, interacting with the population of this areas. Visit Sitiê, a former trash dump that is now a public green space. You can upgrade this tour including personal guide on a private tour with round-trip hotel transport.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Entry/Admission - Mirante Do Arvrao
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Praça Do Vidigal
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. Meeting point: 10:40am (due to Avenida Niemeyer lane switch till 10:30am). Meet the guide in Vidigal square at Avenida Niemeyer.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
We go to see the beautiful view of the highest spot in Vidigal, called Mirante do Arvrão.
Duration: 10 minutes
Location: Mirante Do Arvrao, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
After visiting the Vidigal streets, we'll hike up to the top of the Two Brothers cliff, also know as Bico da Pedra.
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Trilha do Dois Irmaos, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
The last part of our tour is going all the way down thru the Vidigal, knowing the alleys and narrow street os the most cultural favela in Rio. After all that hiking, we'll stop for a small açai (the famous brazilian berry).
Duration: 30 minutes
Location: Vidigal Beach, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Minimum age is 6 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- We recommend that you wear light clothes and hiking shoes or athletic sneakers. Bring a small backpack with water, snacks, sunscreen, a cap/hat,
- bug repelent, camera and money for any extras that you might want.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour, date or full refund minus taxes.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers (2) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- A significant amount of walking/hiking is involved.
- Hiking duration is approximately 2.5 hours (1.25hrs. up / 1.25hrs. down). Easy to moderately difficult.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.