- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Soak up the morning with a visit to the Ponta Negra and Fortaleza dos Reis Magos. Enjoy a scenic drive along the Coastal Highway to the city beaches and visit a famous fortress. Then it's off to see the largest cashew tree in the world before bathing in the calm waters of Pirangi Beach. A great sightseeing tour of Natal and the south coast!
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Attraction fees
Hotel pick up from your Natal hotel
Returns to original departure point approximately 7 hours after departure
Enjoy a relaxing visit to the Via Costeira beach before making your way to the Reis Magos Fort (The Three Kings). Perched on the rocks overlooking the ocean, this fascinating structure is sure to capture your amazement!
Your tour proceeds through the neighborhoods of Santos Reis, Rocas and Ribeira, areas where Natal began its urban growth. Then it's on to the city center where you'll visit the cathedral of Natal. Stop at an arts and handicrafts center, where you'll have the opportunity to appriciate the work and do a little souvenir shopping.
Don't miss out on the view from the Morro de Careca (the bald hill), where panoramic vistas of the outskirts of Natal and Pirangi Beach can be found. From sightseeing and culture to shopping and relaxing, this tour has it all! An easy and fun way to experience Brazil's south coast!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- The following items are recommended: Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Swim Suit, Sandals, Towel, Hiking Boots or Tennis Shoes
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for the 'English Tour' option
- Três Reis Magos Fort Entrance Fee - US$ 2.00 Approximately
- World’s Largest Caju Tree Entrance Fee - US$ 2.00 Approximately
- The value of the Boat Ride through the Potengi River (optional) is approximately US$ 10,00
- The value of Arena das Dunas tour (optional) is approximately US$ 6,00
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.