- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Get dazzled by the energy coming out of the huge turbines in the dam lighting, illuminated by 747 spotlights and 112 fixtures. A soundtrack created specially for this presentation, goes in perfect sync with the lighting of lights.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Round trip transfer to most hotels of Downtown and Puerto Iguazu
- Professional Tour Guide
- Tickets to the Itaipu Dam
- Food and drinks
Hotel pick up from most hotels of Downtown Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Hotel drop off
The energy generated by Itaipu also produces another show. At the plant itself, become enchanted with the energy that comes out of the huge turbines in the dam's enlightenment.
Before firing of lights, two presenters and a video shown on big screens tell the story of hydro-power and translate into significant numbers.
Suddenly, in the darkness, the concrete dam is illuminated by 747 floodlights and 112 light fixtures. A soundtrack created specially for this presentation, goes in perfect sync with the lighting of lights.
The tourist follows the presentation of the central gazebo, from where you can see the operation of the plant during the day. To give you an idea of the beauty and grandeur of this scenario, the energy consumed in the show would be enough to light a city with 15,000 inhabitants. The lighting is even more charming on full moon nights.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation
- It is necessary to bring along your passport and pay close attention to visa restrictions.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- If you are being picked up in Puerto Iguazu to cross to Brazil, you will need to pay a fee of $20,00 pesos for for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu. Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
- Please verify your hotel address and pick up time before confirming your purchase.
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This product is non refundable
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.