- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
A charming 4 hour tour in Salvador of Bahia, the first capital of Brazil that has one of the most striking and powerful cultures in the country, influenced by the African people who left cultural heritages in music, food and local religion, you can witness all this force of the Local culture left by the Africans in Pelourinho, highlight point of the tour.
- Driver and guide / Guia e Motorista / Guia y Chofer
- Professional guide / Guia Credenciado
- Hotel pickup and drop-off / Traslado incluso ida e volta do hotel
- Private tour / Tour Privativo / Tour Privado
- Walking tour / Parte do passeio a pé / Una parte a pie del tour.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
Centrally located Salvador Hotels and residences. (Hotéis localizados na região central de Salvador)
Centrally located Salvador Hotels and residences. ((Hotéis localizados na região central de Salvador))
Our Salvador Historical tour begins at Barra's Lighthouse, one of the most famous postcards in the city. Get to know the charm of Corredor da Vitoria and Praça do Campo Grande (Where the independence of Bahia was declared), follow the busy popular shops at Avenida Sete de Setembro until you reach in our highlight point of the tour, a Walking tour visiting the Historical Center, the famous Pelourinho, with its churches, museums and its rich culture marked by the slavery times. Finally it's time to relax with a breathtaking view from the top of the Lacerda Elevator, overlooking the All Saints Bay, the second largest bay in the world. After catching your breath it's time to try the Lacerda Elavator, built for more than a century, the world's first urban elevator which was also for a long time the largest in the world that will take you down to the lower city to visit the Mercado Modelo, gifts shops for you to carry on a little bit of Bahian joy in your luggage as a souvenir.
DDESTAQUES / HIGHLIGHTS
- Farol da Barra (Barra's Lighthouse)
- Porto da Barra (Barra's Harbor)
- Corredor da Vitoria (Victory Hall - Bahia Independence Place)
- Avenida Sete (Popular shops street)
- Pelourinho (Walking tour visiting churches, museums and historical squares)
- Igreja de São Francisco - Igreja de Ouro (The golden church, classified as one of the Seven Wonders of Portuguese Origin in the World)
- Elevador Lacerda (Lacedar Elevator - Connects the high city and lower city)
- Mercado Modelo (Gifts Shops)
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (Crianças somente com adultos)
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults (Tarifa de criança válida se acompanhada de dois adultos)
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (Guia Bilingue)
- A small amount of walking is involved (Boa parte do passeio é a pé)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.