- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Night tour of Rio de Janeiro, showing less visited spots and typical venues with live music getting to know the informal culture of Rio nightlife.
Every evening you will visit two (or more) different places that goes from more simple informal rustic bar, outdoor samba parties to outstanding venues with live music such as samba de raiz, or forró pé de serra where the locals go for dancing and enjoying great music.
A perfect experience for those looking for real local live music, avoiding the international mainstream night clubs with it’s DJ’s and electronic music.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tasting of Cachaça ( brazilian spirit), Welcome Drink: Caipirinha or local beer.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance Fees to Music Venues
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Carioca Aqueduct, Rua Riachuelo 27, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20230-010 Brazil
Nightlife district Lapa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.