- 7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
On a guided tour and in private service, you will visit the largest producer of clean energy on the planet, and then visit to the Bird Park, the largest aviary in the world specializing in macaws; more than 1.100 animals; more than 140 species; 50% rescue birds; 43% born in the park; and also, enjoy the visit to the Brazilian side of the Iguaçu Falls, largest set of waterfalls on the planet, with 275 waterfalls; private services with guide accompaniment; approximately 10 hours. Full day tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Round-trip private transfer
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Hotel Pickup NOT INCLUDED Belmond Hotel or hotels out from Brazil border
- Entry/Admission - Itaipu Dam
- Entry/Admission - Parque das Aves
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel or Hostel where you are staying, at Foz do Iguaçu City; with the exception of Belmond Hotel das Cataratas.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Itaipu Dam, Avenida Tancredo Neves 6702, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85856-970 Brazil
Our tour guide pickup you at your hotel, privatly, and guide you to Itaipu Hydroeletric Dam.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Parque das Aves, Rodovia das Cataratas, 12450 Right in front of the Iguazu National Park, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil
Then, our tour guide will lead you on Parque das Aves / Bird Park.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil
There, our tour guide leads you to Iguassu Falls Brazilian Side. When this tour ends, he drops you at your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.