- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Ride on two wheels through one of the world’s best city parks
- botled water
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
The Hostel Paulista
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Urban Bike SP Headquarter - Rua Pamplona, 795
Our starting point is Avenida Paulista, except this time we head downhill through the Jardins district, which is known for its high-end restaurants and luxury stores. But our destination is Ibirapuera Park, the most famous and one of the most important green areas in São Paulo city. Passing many mansions along the way, the bike lane stops right at the park’s entrance at Monument to the Bandeiras, a sculpture by Victor Brecheret and one of the city most important landmarks.
From there, we will explore the various sectors of Ibirapuera Park, from more popular spots such as the lake and the historical buildings by famous Brazilian architect Oscar Niemeyer, to lesser known trails and groves that will get us off the beaten path. The tour combines sports, culture and leisure in one of the city’s largest green areas. You can take the Green City Bike Tour in the morning, afternoon or evening. The ride takes around three hours along an 18 km (12 mi) route, with several stops along the way to give you time to enjoy the scenery, try the coconut water or take a selfie with your new bike tour friends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 1 person per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.