- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Escape from the hustle and bustle of Rio de Janeiro and spend a few hours relaxing in the urban forest known as Tijuca National Park. Boasting amazing panoramic views of the city and its beaches, Tijuca is frequented by everyone who visits Rio. Along with you on this private tour is a professional photographer who will take care of all your photo needs to ensure that you have great holiday memories to last a lifetime!
After private pick up, we will head off to the Chinese Outlook (Vista Chinesa), the Emperor's Table where we can enjoy great city's views from. We will also visit the city's highest waterfall, Cascatinha Taunay and the Museu do Açude (Castro Maya's house).
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a professional photographer
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Professional guide/photographer
- Private SUV transport
- Pick up and drop off at hotel or accommodation
- Digital album in high resolution onine
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional da Tijuca
- Food and drinks
- Flash drive (available to purchase)
- Printed souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Hotel or accommodation in the South Zone of Rio de Janeiro.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Located in the heart of Rio, just a few minutes from the main districts of the city, Tijuca Forest preserves hundreds of species of flora and fauna found only in the Atlantic Forest. The largest urban forest in the world is the result of pioneering reforestation initiative In Latin America, held in the nineteenth century, after the area had been marked by severe deforestation.
The forest is striking with beauty and history and allows for panoramic views, waterfalls, wildlife and much more. Take advantage of this private photography tour where you don't need to worry about capturing that special moment. The photographer will take care of it all!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.