- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a 4-hour guided tour of the Saara Shopping District. This street market is one of the most famous street markets in the world and it is a popular destination for Cariocas (Rio residents) and tourists alike. Your tour includes a professional guide and transportation.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Pickup is available from most major hotels in the zones Barra, Centro, Flamengo, Sao Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana or the cruise ship port
Flexible (morning or afternoon departure)
Returns to original departure point
Mon , Tue , Wed . Thu , Fri
Your tour begins with hotel or port pickup in Rio de Janeiro. Meet your guide and drive to the famous shopping district of Saara. This market is one of Rio de Janeiro's biggest flea markets where you can find all sorts of things.
You will have a chance to walk around and explore this place. Wander the streets, alleys and side streets as you check out stores of all kinds. You can find clothing, accessories, souvenirs, costumes, party supplies and much more. Your guide will be there helping you with any questions you may have and guiding you to the best stores depending on what you are looking for. If you get hungry, you can stop and grab a juice or some local, delicious delicacy.
Once you are done shopping your heart out and have experienced this great place, you will be taken back to your hotel or the port in Rio de Janeiro.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Note: If you are arriving on a cruise ship, you MUST provide your ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.