- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a city tour through downtown and see historical buildings such as the first airport, the church, meet the gastronomic avenue and more. You will contemplate the Ecomuseum of Itaipu, the muslim mosque, which is one of the largest mosques in Brazil, offering an internal tour showing the culture of the Muslim people. You will visit the Buddhist Temple with all its magnitude. You will also visit the World Wonders, Wax Museum and Dinosaur Park and make your tour even more interesting and fun!
- All entrance fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Foz do Iguaçu city tour
- Local tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Most downtown hotels In Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
- Tickets to the Ecomuseum
- Any entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Ecomuseu de Itaipu
Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transfer to your selected hotel in Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu. Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick up time. If your hotel is not listed, please provide us your hotel name and address so we will arrange the nearest meeting point for your convenience.
Returns to original departure point
Tuesdays to Sundays
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mosque of Omar Ibn Al-Khattab, Rua Meca 599 Jardim Central, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85864-410 Brazil
You’ll go to the majestic Omar Ibn Al-Khatab Mosque built in 1983. It is no wonder a Mosque was built in Iguassu Falls, since it is proportionally the biggest Islamic community in the country.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Buddhist Temple, Rua Dr. Josivalter Vila Nova, 99, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85867-504 Brazil
Visit the Buddhist Temple of Foz do Iguaçu and learn about the history of Buddhism and its teachings. There you can catch views from the distant city centers of Ciudad del Este and Foz do Iguaçu.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ecomuseu de Itaipu, Avenida Tancredo Neves 6001 Itaipú, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85867-000 Brazil
A great option to know the history of Itaipu. Scenarios faithful to the past, electronic totems and a giant model are part of this cultural space. The circuit is divided into modules that depict since the occupation of the plant's area on the Brazilian side to conservation projects conducted by the binational. Among the surprises visitors can enjoy thematic areas of water and energy, as well as a replica of the axis of a turbine at work - you can hear the characteristic sounds of the heart of the plant. The place also has an impressive panel created in homage to the thousands of workers who helped build the dam. There are 4,500 photos of the workers in the 3x4 format.
Duration: 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel. Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- The Mosque Doesn’t Open on Saturday Afternoons and Sundays.
- Entrance ticket of the Ecomuseum to be paid locally costs R$ 14,00 at the moment – approximately 4 USD. Children up to 11 years pay half price.
- If you are being picked up in Puerto Iguazu to cross to Brazil, you will need to pay a fee of $20,00 pesos for for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu.
- Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.