- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a city tour through downtown and see historical buildings such as the first airport, the church, meet the gastronomic avenue and more. You will contemplate the Ecomuseum of Itaipu, the muslim mosque, which is one of the largest mosques in Brazil, offering an internal tour showing the culture of the Muslim people. You will visit the Buddhist Temple with all its magnitude. You will also visit the World Wonders, Wax Museum and Dinosaur Park and make your tour even more interesting and fun!
- All entrance fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Foz do Iguaçu city tour
- Local tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Most downtown hotels In Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
- Tickets to the Ecomuseum
- Any entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Ecomuseu de Itaipu
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
Tuesdays to Sundays
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mosque of Omar Ibn Al-Khattab, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana
You’ll go to the majestic Omar Ibn Al-Khatab Mosque built in 1983. It is no wonder a Mosque was built in Iguassu Falls, since it is proportionally the biggest Islamic community in the country.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Buddhist Temple, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana
Visit the Buddhist Temple of Foz do Iguaçu and learn about the history of Buddhism and its teachings. There you can catch views from the distant city centers of Ciudad del Este and Foz do Iguaçu.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ecomuseu de Itaipu, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana
A great option to know the history of Itaipu. Scenarios faithful to the past, electronic totems and a giant model are part of this cultural space. The circuit is divided into modules that depict since the occupation of the plant's area on the Brazilian side to conservation projects conducted by the binational. Among the surprises visitors can enjoy thematic areas of water and energy, as well as a replica of the axis of a turbine at work - you can hear the characteristic sounds of the heart of the plant. The place also has an impressive panel created in homage to the thousands of workers who helped build the dam. There are 4,500 photos of the workers in the 3x4 format.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel. Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- The Mosque Doesn’t Open on Saturday Afternoons and Sundays.
- Entrance ticket of the Ecomuseum to be paid locally costs R$ 14,00 at the moment – approximately 4 USD. Children up to 11 years pay half price.
- If you are being picked up in Puerto Iguazu to cross to Brazil, you will need to pay a fee of $20,00 pesos for for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu.
- Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
It was very nice to see the 3 frontiers landmarks! This nice tour if you would like to know more about the city and surroundings
Going on a Wednesday morning was great--tour ended up being a private one! Tour guide said sometimes he has 20 ppl in a group, so this was great! I also accidentally forgot to schedule the pick-up 24hrs ahead of time, so when we had our hotel call and make the arrangements at 8am, they were picking us up from the hotel at 9am. It was great they were still able to service us with such short notice.
We also had Pedro as a tour guide---his English was pretty good and he was a pretty funny tour guide and gave us a local's perspective on things too. Very much recommend this tour, especially if you get lucky enough to have a very small group!
This tour should be three hours and they only do for two hours and they did not bring us to the shopping stores . They did not bring us to see the church but they took us to see a temple. May be because they only have two of us but that should not be the reason for not doing it completely. The guide is OK with good English.
It was not a city tour. We were only taken to a buddhist temple and a mosque. The landmark of the 3 frontiers is nice to see but there is nothing else there. Before the tour ended, we were brought to a restaurant by the river but lunch was not included. The airconditioning of the van was broken.