- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This must see 6-hour tour affords a spectacular view of Iguassu Falls from the Argentinian side of the border. A different view from the other side of the border paints this marvelous natural beauty in a different exciting way. Find a great perspective of the Garganta do Diabo waterfall, the biggest waterfall in the park. Drive through the jungle and hike a trail that leads to the waterfalls and a boat ride. This is everything you could want in an adventure tour.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Round-trip transfer from most hotels in Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
- Professional Tour Guide
- Food and Beverages
- Iguassu National Park Entrance Fee (~$21 approximately / 330, From March 2017 price is $32 USD approximately)
Most downtown hotels In Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday
Departure from the hotel with guide assistance, going to the currency exchange office to buy the Argentine currency necessary to enter the Argentine National Park, then stop at the customs where the passengers are required to migrate to the Brazilian customs (foreigners) and later at the Argentine Customs (everyone)
Once the tour started, every 30 min a train leaves to the superior part of the falls. First stop is the most traditional point, after the bus or van drive through the park until reach the point to start the trails and walkaways; in the end of the trail, you will find the Garganta do Diabo, the biggest waterfall in the park. Garganta do Diabo is a footbridge of 2080 meters that give access to one of the most beautiful natural spectacles on earth.
After a stop to behold and absorb all the nature and landscape around, Start the second part of the tour, Called Circuito Superior.
When you reach the top, you will be able to see all the high points of the park. If it is a sunny day, you will watch a gorgeous rainbow. There you can visit six observatories and spaces that you can relax and appreciate the view.
After that you will start the Circuito Inferior of the cataratas, this time you will see all from the under view, with eight observatories really close to the falls.
The Gran Aventura combines the essence of the National Park of the lguazú: the jungle and the waterfalls in a single route.
From the Operations Center (bottom) or from the Visitors Center (top), you will enter the forest along the narrow Yacaratiá path into units designed for that particular environment. Bilingual guides (Spanish and English) will help to interpret their natural and cultural riches of the place. This 5 km vehicular route culminates at the base of the Macuco Port jungle. After descending to 100 meters you will reach the pier, where you can board inside the boat which will go up 6 km from the falls and descend the Iguassu River towards the area enjoying fast flowing waterfalls.
You will get to the base of the Three Musketeers Jumping and see the set of Brazilian and Argentine jumps, with the Devil's Throat crowning the view of the canyon. Later you will reach the peak of excitement in the incomparable San Martin falls, the second in terms of size and larger than a boat can approach. After visiting these jumps, you will sail downstream 6 km, including 2 km of rapids, to dock at the Porto Macuco pier. From there you will climb over 150 feet of steep stairs to the Macuco stop. You will return for a land vehicle on the Yacaratiá trail to the offices near the Old Cataratas Hotel where the tour will end. Then passengers will return to the bus that will drop off passengers to their respective hotels.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 12 years
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- It is necessary to bring along your passport and pay close attention to visa restrictions.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- If you are leaving from Brazil, when you enter Argentina, you will need to pay a fee of 20 pesos for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu. Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Argentina. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- This activity is not recommended to individuals with physical disabilities which may put them at risk in responding to an emergency during the activity.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.