- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
When you embark on the Cable Car that connects Praia Vermelha to Morro da Urca and this to Morro do Pão de Açúcar you feel, it will be sensational. Getting to know the City Center of Rio de Janeiro, the first capital of the country, its historical architecture and importance and visit the Metropolitan Cathedral and the famous Escadaria Selarón, would be sufficient reasons to enjoy this tour, but get to watch the natural beauty of the city from the top 396 meters from the Morro do Pão de Açúcar with the possibility of contemplating the carioca sunset is spectacular. We are sure it will be the most fantastic photos of your trip.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned bus, coach or a minivan
- Entrance fees when the No Tkt option tour is chosen
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
The main hotels in the Barra da Tijuca, Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Leme, Botafogo, Flamengo and Downtown of the city (Pickup Area)
At 9am or 2pm depending on the period option
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
• Frequency – Daily;
• Period – Morning and Afternoon;
• Duration – Approximately 04 hours;
• Guide Language – Portuguese, English and Spanish (otherwhise, consult us);
• Gratuity – 0 to 4 years old free on the lap, 5 to 9 years old Half Tariff (Keep ID Docs);
The tour consists of boarding at hotels in Barra da Tijuca (Except in the afternoon), Downtown or close to the beaches, City Tour with Guide Accredited by the beaches of Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana and by several points of interest and historical relevance of the city, Entrance to the Cable Car by the Urca Hill and Sugar Loaf Hill with a privileged view of the natural beauty of Rio de Janeiro, a bus ride through the Historic Center of the city with disembarkation in the Metropolitan Cathedral and in the Escadaria Selarón, passing in Arcos da Lapa and return to the hotel.
* This tour is subject to change due bu the weather, traffic, special events or impediments of any kind.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers above 10 years old
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 46 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.