- 40 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Ensure a smooth start to your cruise by pre-booking a private transfer from your Rio de Janeiro hotel to the Port of Rio de Janeiro. Your driver will meet you at your hotel, help with your luggage and drive you directly to the port to board your ship – it’s that easy!
- Transport by private vehicle
- One-way private transfer from your Rio de Janeiro hotel to Port of Rio.
- Enjoy reliable, comfortable, hassle-free private transportation
- Friendly and professional driver provides luggage handling
- Food and drinks
Rio de Janeiro South zone Hotel
Enjoy the comfort of a private transfer from hotel to the port.This reliable, hassle-free transfer service takes you directly from your hotel to Port of Rio de Janeiro. When it's time to head to your ship, your friendly, professional driver will meet you in the lobby of your Rio de Janeiro hotel and escort you to your private vehicle. Sit back, relax and enjoy comfortable transportation to the port. When making a booking, you will need to advise your cruise departure details and your accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. It's that easy!
Transfers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name and boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We received unclear directions as to where to meet the driver. We were in a huge hotel with very little
pickup area. The concierge helped. The driver seemed a bit unfamiliar with the area and dropped us
off @ 1/2 mile from where we needed to be. Given the need for a wheelchair, that 1//2 mile took quite
a while. There wasn't a time constraint as we always go early. Just tougher than it needed to be.