- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Walking on the streets in the Historical District of Salvador feels like being taken back to ancient times in Brazilian history. Visit the first fort that was built at the entrance point of the bay of All Saints to protect the city from an attack. A stop at the city center is a must for anyone staying in Salvador da Bahia!
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup and drop off in most hotels located in Salvador
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Barra Lighthouse Museum Entrance Fee
- S. Francisco Church Entrance Fee
- Entrance fees to museums, churches or any other attractions.
- Entry/Admission - Santo Antonio da Barra Fort and Nautic Museum of Bahia
- Entry/Admission - Sao Francisco Church and Convent
Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in Salvador. Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before the scheduled time for pick up.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santo Antonio da Barra Fort and Nautic Museum of Bahia, Largo do Farol da Barra s/n Barra, Salvador, State of Bahia 40140-650 Brazil
After pick up from the hotels, we head to Santo Antonio da Barra Fort, built in 1536 to protect the Bay of All Saints. 162 years later it gained a lighthouse to guide the boats coming to the coast, the "Farol da Barra", which still works to the present day
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Rua do Forte de Sao Diogo S/N Porto da Barra, Salvador, State of Bahia 40130-170 Brazil
Then we will visit São Diogo Fort, from where you have an incredible view of All Saints Bay
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Largo do Campo Grande ( Praca 2 de Julho ), Centro Campo Grande, Salvador, State of Bahia 40080-120 Brazil
We will pass the Corridor of Vitória, Largo do Campo Grande (one of the circuits of the carnival), and 7 de Setembro Avenue.
Stop At: Pelourinho, Salvador, State of Bahia Brazil
From there we will continue our tour to the Pelourinho (Historic Center of Salvador), stopping at Municipal Square which has a panoramic view of the Lower City (Lacerda Elevator, Commerce, Salvador Harbor and Mercado Modelo)
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Praca da Se, Salvador, State of Bahia Brazil
Stop at Sé Square, a place that keeps ruins of the first Basilica of Brazil located next to Salvador's first Archbishop's Palace.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Largo do pelourinho, R. Maciel de Baixo, 36 - Pelourinho, Salvador - BA, 40026-240, Brazil
We continue the City Tour towards Largo do Pelourinho, where there is the Rosário dos Pretos Church and the Jorge Amado House Foundation.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Sao Francisco Church and Convent, Praca Padre Anchieta Pelourinho, Salvador, State of Bahia 41810-830 Brazil
We head to the São Francisco Church and Convent, considered one of the most unique and rich expressions of Brazilian Baroque.
Duration: 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Light clothes and comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Barra Lighthouse Museum Entrance Fee - BRL 15.00 approximately
- S. Francisco Church Entrance Fee - BRL 5.00 approximately
- Entrance fees are approximated and subject to change without notice
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.