- 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
See the wildlife of Brazil in this tour of the Solimoes River. Participate in Piranha fishing and alligator washing for a thrilling activity. Visit the center of hand crafts and explore the streams and flooded areas if the season is the right time of the year.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Guests must inform name of hotel of choice.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
We do operate every day - minimum 2 people.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amazon River, Brazil
The tour combines piranha fishing and alligator spotting, which is a good option for those who want to enjoy exciting and authentic Amazon experience. The adventure begins upon leaving the river terminal in Manaus for Iranduba. For this adventure, explore interesting places and observe their palafitas, fishermen and a landscape ribeirinhos. Upon arrival in Coast Iranduba, search for a good place to fish for piranhas. The Solimões river is much richer with fish than the Rio Negro.
When it gets dark, that means its time to search for alligators. The trained naturalist guide makes an effort to catch an alligator with his bare hands, so you can take pictures and get a closer look at the animal. After the explanations, the animal will be returned to their natural habitat. Aside from the piranhas and alligator, enjoy the igarapés and the Igapós (small channels). This tour is a fantastic experience for the first time visitors to Amazon!
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.