- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
With this walking tour we will show to you that Rio is not only beaches, Carnival and caipirinha! It is also one of the most important cities in the world in terms of culture, history, economy and natural resources.
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
• 09.00am By the entrance of the Rio Othon Palace - Copacabana
• 09.30am In front of Baron Maua Statue - Centro - DownTown
• 02.00pm By the entrance of the Rio Othon Palace - Copacaban
• 02.30pm In front of Baron Maua Statue - Centro - DownTown
An unique opportunity to know the Rio de Janeiro history is making a walking tour in the Historical Downtown. The tour is a trip to the past starting from the of the Monarchy until the Republic . We will start our tour visiting the amazing Metropolitan Cathedral of Rio de Janeiro , founded in 1976 and which enchants tourists from all the world . After is time for a coffee in the famous Cafe Colombo with an amazing style and unforgettable sweets.
After our stop, with your tour guide in Rio, you will see the XV November Square location of the main political events in the history of Brazil and place of palaces, Historical Streets, Churches and history.
Also we will visit the former Imperial Cathedral of Rio de Janeiro , the famous Church of the Candelaria, the Bank of Brasil Cultural Centerand the Historical Streets . Than we will finish the Historic Center Walking tour in the famous Cinelândia Square , home of the National Library , the Fine Arts Museum and the Opera House. We’ll also cover: Carioca Square, Travessa do Comércio, XV Square, , Tiradentes Palace, Municipal Theater, National Library, City Council, Fine Arts Museum
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved Not recommended for people with walking difficulties
- Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.