What's around you All-in-One Service Marketplace

Parking Dining Movies Events Activities

Around You

Parking Discounts

$7 - $12

P

Dining

$7 - $12

D

Deals on Events

$7 - $12

E

Movie Specials

$7 - $12

M

Fun Activities

$7 - $12

A

Way for Android

(600+)
  • Booking
  • Details
  • Reviews
  • Similar Listing

Select Date and Travelers

from $28.00 USD

Jul 18, 2019
Number of Travelers
July 2019
Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
 
 
 

Number of Travelers

Adult 12 - 99 years

0

Child 3 - 11 years

0

Infant 0 - 2 years

0

Available Options

Please select the date and travelers first to check availability.

No options are available based on selected date and travellers numbers/types.

Details

  • 6 hours (Approx.)
  • Mobile ticket
Overview Overview

Unique view of the main falls of the falls
Visit one of the 7 natural wonders of the world !!!
Beautiful experience for you and your family.
Unforgettable views from the catwalks

Inclusions & Exclusions Inclusions & Exclusions
Inclusions
  • Air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions
  • Lunch
  • Iguazu entrance not included
  • Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
Departure & Return Departure & Return
Departure Point

Traveler pickup is offered
The search is for hotels in Puerto Iguazú and Foz de Iguazú. For remote hotels please contact the operator for a meeting point.

Operates

See Availability

What to Expect What to Expect

Itinerary
This is a typical itinerary for this product

Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil

This activity takes you to see the Brazilian side of the most magnificent waterfalls in the world !!! You will have the opportunity to see front 70% of the jumps and the other 30% to meters, in a unique view of them. You can feel the water that refreshes us and enjoy the flora and fauna of this magical walk. This attraction has access from downtown hotels or on the way to the falls.
Upon return you can choose to stay at the Duty free and then return to your hotel on your own.

Duration: 4 hours

Hotel Pickup Hotel Pickup

Not Available

Additional Info Additional Info
  • Confirmation will be received at time of booking
  • Wheelchair accessible
  • Stroller accessible
  • Infants must sit on laps
  • Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
  • Most travelers can participate
  • This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
  • This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
  • This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
Cancellation Policy Cancellation Policy

For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.

Reviews

0 Review

+ Load More reviews

Nearby

  • Parking

Radisson Hotel Rochester (ROC) Airport Parking

Airport Parking
5
-1 mile away

Residence Inn by Marriott Grand Junction (GJT) Airport Parking

Airport Parking
5
-1 mile away

Courtyard by Marriott Grand Junction (GJT) Airport Parking

Airport Parking
5
-1 mile away
+ LOAD MORE

Similar Listings

In stock
FB Instagram Twitter Linkedin