- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a bike tour of Rio de Janeiro's "zona sul". In a small group, you will visit Rio's main sights. Cycling is the best way to cover long distances and, in just three hours, you'll be able to cover what would take you two days on foot. Your fun and knowledgeable guide will give you information and fun facts about the sights plus tips to better enjoy your stay after the tour.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Get inside tips from a local
- All necessary equipment included
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
R. Barão da Torre, 183 - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22411-001, Brazil
Your 3-hour bike tour starts at Ipanema beach were bikes are distributed. A few blocks away you'll visit the Garota de Ipanema bar, where the famous song was written, setting the mood and tempo for a wonderful bike ride. After riding along Ipanema beach, you'll visit the Rodrigo de Freitas lagoon and its fantastic views. From the lagoon, you'll be able to see the Corcovado hill and Rio's main landmark: the Christ the Redeemer statue.
Carrying on with the visit, you'll arrive at Botafogo beach from where you'll see the Sugar Loaf hill in all its splendor, a true Kodak moment (or Instagram if you prefer). A few minutes later, you'll arrive at the hidden Vermelha beach were you'll stop for refreshments (not included in price). After drinking a cold coconut, you'll be ready to continue towards Copacabana beach arriving finally at Pedra do Arpoador and its stunning view. There are eight stops along the way for sight explanation and picture opportunities. Water and food can be purchased in two of the stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- It is recommended that you bring sunscreen, a hat or cap, a bottle of water, comfortable clothes, a camera and cash for additional expenses
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.