- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Spend the evening exploring boho Vila Madalena with us, one of the coolest neighborhoods in São Paulo. Offering you the heady combo of booze and art, this tour is a great way to get off the tourist trail, discover a new neighbourhood and have lots of fun in the process! Together, we’ll explore Vila Madalena’s colourful back streets and admire its pulsating urban art scene. As we stroll, we’ll stop regularly to show you where the locals go for a stiff drink and a great night out in the city!
- Local, English-speaking guide
- Two drinks: either two beers or one beer and one cachaça shot
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
R. dos Pinheiros, 623
Returns to original departure point
Vila Madalena is the most energetic neighbourhood in the city, jam-packed with trendy bars, shops and art galleries.
As you stroll around the area with your local guide, you will get to know the history of this oh-so-bohemian neighbourhood.
Our adventure begins in another nearby neighbourhood first: Pinheiros, one of the oldest in São Paulo. Here you can see why the city is often described by visitors as a city full of contrasts. It will feel like you’re in a different country, with a totally different vibe and look.
We will then head over to Vila Madalena, a vibrant enclave for young, creative types that's richly decorated everywhere you go with street art. Some of the backstreets hide truly unique and exciting artworks as well as achingly cool little bars and trendsetting galleries and concept stores.
New artists are encouraged to ‘perform’ their artwork for passers-by, which makes for an awesome photo opportunity. Hopefully, we’ll see one of the street artists in action as we walk.
Next, on our Vila Madalena agenda, we'll stop at the first of two of our favourite local bars to soak up the party vibe that attracts so many students and fun-lovers from across the city every night of the week. It’s time to try Brazil’s most famous spirit — cachaça — at a traditional Cachaçaria. This drink is made from sugar cane juice and is used worldwide in tropical cocktails, most famously as one of the key ingredients in the caipirinha cocktail. There are hundreds of varieties here for you to try.
Our final stop will be at another of our favourite bars; this time to try a Brazilian craft beer. As elsewhere in the world, the craft beer revolution has been popular is São Paulo, too. As we sip our beers, your guide will give you some tips and recommendations on things to do to continue your night out and who knows, maybe your new Urban Adventures friends will want to join you?!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended for walking
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.