- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the perfect combination of beaches, nature and adventure on a full day guided tour to Mangue Seco, 135 miles (220km) north of Bahia. Experience the quiet village atmosphere, amazing beaches with tall white sand dunes or take a break and relax in the hammock and listen to the waves crashing near you. A perfect family friendly day trip when visiting Brazil!
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Meals and Beverages
- Optional Tours
- Dune Buggy Tour
Central Salvador hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Located amongst mangrove swamps on the edge of a peninsula between the sea and the river, Manue Seco cannot be accessed by road so you'll be crossing the "Real River," which separates the states of Bahia and Sergipe, in enclosed canoes!
Once on the other side of the river, you can take a buggy car for a 40 minute ride around the tall white sand dunes with stops for photograph opportunities (optional on the day of the tour, not included in the price). The ride finishes at the beach where you can spend time swimming or relaxing while enjoying the restaurants, hammocks and local facilities.
The tour will leave the beach at 3:00pm and head to the village to visit Tieta's House (famous character of a Jorge Amado's novel). Here, you'll freshen up with some ice-cream or enjoy an optional tour that returns to Salvador at 4:00pm.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Optional Buggy ride around the beach: BRL 160,00 to BRL 200 approximately (value per vehicle - capacity for up to 04 people). Subject to availability.
- During the carnival, we will not pick up the hotels located within the circuits
- The vehicle used on the ground can be a Van / Micro / Bus according to the number of passengers
- Travel time takes around 03h20min each way. The ride time in Mangue Seco takes approximately 05 hours.
- Most travelers can participate
- You should bring a towel, sunscreen, and spending cash.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.