- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Visit Santa Teresa, one of Rio de Janeiro's most famous neighborhoods on this 4-hour private photography tour. Learn about the diverse history and culture that this area has to offer and don't worry about getting that perfect shot - a professional photographer will be on the tour with you capturing every moment for you!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a professional photographer
- Professional guide/photographer
- Private transport
- Pick up and drop off at hotel or accommodation
- Digital album in high resolution online
- Entry/Admission - Centro Cultural Municipal Parque das Ruinas
- Entry/Admission - Museu Chacara do Ceu
- Entry/Admission - Santa Teresa
- Food and drinks
- Flash drive (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Printed souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Hotel or accommodation in the South Zone of Rio de Janeiro.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
From Wednesday to Sunday with flexible hours
Situated on a hill, Santa Teresa seems to have stopped in time, preserving aspects of Old Rio and seems to have a story on every corner. The neighborhood is full of squares and cultural spaces that reveal landscapes of North, South and Central areas. With mansions that are home to workshops, craft shops, bars and restaurants, Santa Teresa attracts many tourist , artists, writers and intellectuals from around the world.
Visit the Ruins Park. a beautiful viewpoint that leaves Rio at your feet. Then, move on to Chacara do Ceu, the former residence of Raymundo Castro Maya, which today stands as a museum. He was a successful businessman, patron of Rio and art collector who dedicated his life to the development of the city.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.