- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Besides the World’s well known carnaval parades of Rio, the true essence and the most democratic and coolest way of celebrating the Carnaval is joining the countless street carnaval bands and parties; the so called “blocos”.
Blocos are made of groups of friends of a particular street, neighborhood, or bar, that informally forms a band that parades and play their music around a couple of street blocks. Some of these bands attract no more than a few hundred people and other more traditional and well known attracts up to 1 million party goers!
Only in 2016 there were up to 508 blocos in the whole city and in the 5 days of festivities there were over 4 million people in the streets of Rio.
But amongst so many blocos, there are always many questions: how to find the best one? with nice music? not so crowded? Safe? Where to find toilets? And cool people to party with?
With us all these questions are answered and you don’t need to worry about it!
- Alcoholic Beverages - Cachaça shots, beers, and snacks at the beginning of the tour.
- Public Transportation
- Samba dance crash course.
- Special Carnaval Kit with adornments, confetti and serpentine.
Nossa Senhora da Paz
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Carioca Aqueduct, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
Lapa is one of the most lively areas during the Carnaval.
Pass By: Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
This neighborhood as one of the most original street carnaval groups.
Pass By: Arco do Teles, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
Old historical Town with many typical carnaval groups
Pass By: Aterro Do Flamengo, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
Place for the big carnaval street bands ( Blocos)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.