- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Arriving at Rio de Janeiro’s Galeão International Airport (GIG). Make your life easier by booking a one-way shared shuttle to transport you from the airport to your hotel in the South Zone or Barra and Recreio or vice versa. Book now for a convenient and economical way to start your trip in Rio!
- One-way shared transfer
- Food and drinks
GIG AIRPORT or Hotel / Apartment in the South Zone or Barra and Recreio of Rio de Janeiro
This Shared Transfer to or from Galeão Airport is a practical and economical transport service, shared with other passengers, as you transfer to or from Rio's International Airport (Antonio Carlos Jobim International Airport, GIG), connecting with hotels or other accommodation in the center of Rio de Janeiro (South Zone) or (Barra and Recreio). This shared transfer service ensure that you go get to the door of your hotel or to the airport's departure gate comfortably and safely, without delays or complications.
With this one-way shared transfer you won't need to worry about possible language barriers when negotiating with taxis or rush to change your money into Brazilian Reals. Once you've booked, our Customer Service team will contact you to take your information and coordinate your reliable and efficient shared shuttle to or from the airport.
Book this Galeão Airport Shared Transfer Service online before your journey and ensure that the start of your journey gets of to a smooth start, with all the comfort and safety you need for an unforgettable experience in the 'Marvellous City”!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.