- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Located 2 hours south of Rio in the Green Coast area of Angra dos Reis, Ilha Grande holds one of the most beautiful landscapes in the Brazilian coast. Blessed by year-round tropical climate, you will find over 100 beaches with clear and calm blue-green water, lush vegetation formed by the forest, trails full of adventures wildlife, and numerous waterfalls embedded in the heart of the Atlantic.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Ideal choice for families
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Customer´s hotel in Rio de Janeiro
Returns to original departure point
To know this area, a boat trip is essential. A pleasant sail carries you to the beautiful islands of Cataguases and Lagoa Azul including stops for swimming.
The pick up and drop off will be at the customer´s hotel, departing daily at 7am!
• Transfer to/from Jacareí in A/C Bus
• Transfer to/from Abrão Schooner picks up at Jacareí to begin the tour
• Tour Boat Schooner ship (fits up to 80 people)
• Tour Route Blue Lagoon (40min), Beach of Japariz for lunch (1h30min), one other selected beach (40min)
• Return in Rio de Janeiro around 7:00pmIncludes lunch in typical restaurant in a wonderful beach.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.