- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
An amazing tour along the world's most famous beaches. You will have the chance to feel and observe how the cariocas beach way of life and blend in like a local.
We will begin our ride at the Belmont Copacabana Palace, one of the main spots in Copacabana. Cycle around the Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon using the vast bicycle lanes available throughout the South zone of Rio. We will then go to the Botanical Garden and after to the Leblon lovely lookout point. The last stop will be at Arpoador, where you will enjoy the most famous sunset in Rio de Janeiro.
- Spanish, English, Portuguese Speaking Guide
- Bicycles - Classic Dutch Model
- Food & Beverages
- Transfer From/To Hotels
Belmond Copacabana Palace
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Aterro Do Flamengo, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
Aterro do Flamengo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour can be cancelled due to rain.
- What to bring
- Bottle of Water
- Please inform nationality, language and contact number as required infos.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.