- 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Living the Epopéia Italiana Park is a unique experience in the Serra Gaúcha - Grape Region and wine. A show full of history, culture and excitement.
- Entry/Admission - Parque Epopeia Italiana
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Rua Visconde de Sao Gabriel 507, Bento Gonçalves
Visit: Parque Epopeia Italiana, Bento Goncalves, State of Rio Grande do Sul
The Epopéia Italiana Park is the scene of a great scenic spectacle. Get to know the real story of Lázaro and Rosa, a couple of Italian immigrants who went through numerous difficulties when they arrived in Brazil and, after much sacrifice and effort, managed to prosper in our lands. During the presentation, the visitor stops being a mere spectator and becomes part of the story, interacting with the character by the scenarios that are replicas of the past.
- Know the origin of Italian Culture in the region of the Rio Grande do Sul.
-Taste of grape juice, wine and homemade cookies.
- Nine real-life scenarios built especially for the show.
- Easy access - parking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport or ID is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.