- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Save money with this cheap option, suitable for you.
Enjoy the impressive statue of Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro accompanied by an expert guide and Amaze by the breathtaking views of the city and the beaches
- Professional guide
- Round transportation from meeting point
- Access to Christ the Redeemer
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado Christ the Redeemer
- Food and drinks
1: Sheraton Grand Rio Hotel & Resort, Av. Niemeyer, 121 - Leblon, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22450-220, Brazil
2: Copacabana Praia Hotel, R. Francisco Otaviano, 38 - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22040-080, Brazil
3: PortoBay Rio Internacional, Av. Atlântica, 1500 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22021-000, Brazil
4: Botafogo Praia Shopping, Praia de Botafogo, 400 - Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22250-040, Brazil
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corcovado Christ the Redeemer, Parque Nacional da Tijuca Cosme Velho, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
Meet one of the most representative icons of Rio de Janeiro, Corcovado (Christ the Redeemer). Enjoy this spectacular view to take stunning photographs from the top of Corcovado Mountain.
Christ the Redeemer is an Art Deco statue of Jesus Christ in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
A symbol of Christianity across the world, the statue has also become a cultural icon of both Rio de Janeiro and Brazil, and is listed as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
Christ of Corcovado could be seen with poor visibility in case of rain.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Estrada da Cascatinha 850 Alto da Boa Vista, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20531-590 Brazil
The statue is 30 metres tall, not including its 8-metre pedestal, and its arms stretch 28 metres wide.
The statue is located at the peak of the 700-metre (2,300 ft) Corcovado mountain in the Tijuca Forest National Park overlooking the city of Rio.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If the road is closed due to extreme climate the tour can be rescheduled
- If you book this tour with just one hour in advance of the tour's departure, you must meet your guide at the Windsor Atlantica Hotel in Copacabana at 8am
- Important: During High Season, Carnival and December 28th through December 30th, the lines at Christ the Redeemer may be longer than expected. The tour operator will do the best they can to get there as early as possible, but please take in mind, delays may occur.
- Christ of Corcovado could be seen with poor visibility in case of rain.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.