- 1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The history of chocolate through the ages, told in seven interactive scenarios, also meet the giant rabbit made with 2800kg of chocolate.
- Entry/Admission - O Reino do Chocolate
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Avenida das Hortênsias, 5382 / Estrada Gramado / Canela
Sunday to Monday from 8:30am to 6:30pm Saturdays from 8:30am to 7:30pm
Visit: O Reino do Chocolate, Gramado, State of Rio Grande do Sul
692/5000Here we have the Kingdom of Chocolate themed space, where there is the mini factory, designed to demonstrate some of the productive processes of Caracol Chocolates.
Within the space of the Kingdom of Chocolate you also find various scenarios with playful characters and detailed ambiences that illustrate and tell the story of chocolate from its discovery in the year 1500 to the present day. The scenarios have interactivity where the visitor can trigger the scenarios, video or audio according to the map that receives at the entrance.
We also have the talking cocoa for the joy of the children and the giant chocolate rabbit, with an approximate weight of 2 tons and 800kg, valued at R$ 250,000.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport or ID is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.