- 10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Take a break from city travel and head to Angra dos Reis for a schooner cruise around some of the most intoxicatingly beautiful tropical islands in the world. Visit the islands of Angra do Reis and relax as the boat sails through the deep blue waters and you watch the vibrant green of the Atlantic forest pass by on the shoreline. Get a chance to interact with some local dolphins and participate in water sports (own expense). Disembark on some of the small islands to explore the beaches, shop the open-air markets for local handicrafts and sidle up to one of the beach bars for a drink. Lunch on board the boat and round-trip transportation from Rio hotels are included.
- Buffet lunch (beverages not included)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Beverages during lunch
Pickup is available from most major hotels in the zones Barra, Centro, Flamengo, Sao Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana or the cruise ship port
7 A.M. to 8 A.M:
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ilha Grande State Park, Avenida Nacib Monteiro de Queiroz, s/nº Vila do Abraão – Ilha Grande, RJ, Brazil
lha Grande (Portuguese "Big Island") is an island located off the coast of Rio de Janeiro state, Brazil. The island, which is part of the municipality of Angra dos Reis, remains largely undeveloped. For almost a century it was closed by the Brazilian government to free movement or settlement because it first housed a leper colony and then a top-security prison. Cândido Mendes high-security prison housed some of the most dangerous prisoners within the Brazilian penal system. It was closed in 1994. The largest village on the island is called Vila do Abraão with approximately 1900 inhabitants.
Duration: 10 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat
- Please note, during high season in December and Carnaval, this tour will be operated as a large group
- Dolphins are wild animals not treined and their behavior is unpredictable.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.