- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover the best of Rio's past & future. Visit the Museum of Tomorrow, Olympic Boulevard, Valongo Wharf, Confeitaria Colombo, and more.
- Guided half-day walking tour in Downtown Rio de Janeiro
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Tickets to the Museum of Tomorrow
- Professional guide with live tour commentary in English, Spanish & Portuguese.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in South Zone (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Leme) hotels.
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Tomorrow
- Food and Drinks (available for purchase at Confeitaria Colombo)
- Gratuities (optional)
Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana, Av. Atlântica, 1020 - Leme, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22010-000, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Tours from Tuesday to Sunday leaving from Hotels in the South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, and Leblon). We do not pickup in Hostels or B&B.
Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon:
o Pick up time: Between 08:10 Am to 08:55 Am
o Drop Off: 13:30
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museum of Valongo Wharf, Rua Camerino Zona Portuaria, Centro, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
The latest Unesco World Heritage site in the city. Learn more about the African influence in Brazil.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Museum of Tomorrow, Praca Maua 1, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20081-240 Brazil
You will walk along the Olympic Boulevard towards the Museum of Tomorrow – a modern and technological science museum dedicated to explore and question all the possibilities for constructing the future of the planet and of mankind – and its remarkable architecture. You will enter the Museum of Tomorrow and visit one of the most visited museum in Brazil!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sao Bento Monastery, Rua Dom Gerardo 40 Centro, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20090-030 Brazil
After exploring the future, travel to the past in the Monastery of Saint Benedict, where you will experience the contrast of the simple façade with the interior covered with the golden ornaments, a heritage from the Baroque period.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Feira da Praca XV, Praca Quinze de Novembro, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20010-010 Brazil
You will see one of the former headquarters of the Brazilian empire and learn more about important facts of Brazilian history that happened in the area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.