- 4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Our greatest pleasure is to show you how the natural beauties of Rio de Janeiro. Customers have an exclusivity to rely on the spokespeople who can show good and wonderful and will show as Beauties of Rio. And most importantly ... you have everything registered by our camera and then we send access to a digital photo album .
With a Soleil you buy a ride and get a unique and unforgettable experience!
- Entry/Admission - Barra de Guaratiba Beach
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barra de Guaratiba Beach, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
We will leave the river on schedule the amusement band of the sun's birth on the Telegraph Stone. One of the most sought after tourist spots in the picture with a beautiful look.
A trail takes about 1 hour with several photos for photos, which are included in the package.
When we visualize this wonderful rear view mirror by the old guaratiba road, passing by Grumari beach, prainha.
Parasagem on the secret beach, a natural swimming pool formed by the sea and surprising by its beauty.
Duration: 7 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.