- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Stand Up Paddle (SUP) can be practiced by anyone that can swim
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
Galeão Sacramento - Operadora / Escola (Cursos) de Mergulho em Salvador, Av. Sete de Setembro, 3835 - Barra, Salvador - BA, 40140-110, Brazil
Monday to Saturday: 8 am until 4 pm Sunday: 8 am unti 12 pm
Returns to original departure point
SUP can be practiced by women, men, children at any age group. It is not necessary to have any physical preparation, although it is mandatory to know how to swim or at least how to float. We offer life jackets for those who request it without any extra costs.
Our intention in this site is available to non-sports people, not athletes, initiation into a simply fascinating sport.
This activity includes a 20 minutes instruction, in English, Spanish or Portuguese, where the instructor will give you tips of how to enjoy the maximum of this actitivity. One must pay attention to the instructions given, and stay inside the limits delimited by the instructor.
The Stand Up Paddle is a sport that depends on the weather conditions, it can be reschedule if the conditions are not good.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.