- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The south of the island has the most beautiful beaches of Florianópolis, which will fill your eyes the beauty of the seas.
This tour is for those who enjoy trekking, beach and nature. We'll visit the beaches of Campeche, Morro das Pedras, Lagoa do Peri, Amarção, Matadeiro Beach,and Pântano do Sul.
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop off
R. das Ararás, 422
Between 9:30am and 10am
Returns to original departure point
Your tour will start between 9:30am to 10am from a centrally located meeting point in Lagoa da Conceição, Florianópolis.
At 10am we will meet in Lagoa da Conceição.
At 10:30am we'll visit Campeche beach and we'll have the opportunity to overlook Campeche Island.
At 10:45am, visit to the observatories of Morro das Pedras
At 11:00am, we'll visit Lagoa do Peri
At 11:20am, we'll stop at Saquino beach
Our 11:30am stop will be a trail to the beach
By 12:30pm we'll be visiting the beach of the Solidao
At 2:30pm visit to the beach of Pântano do Sul for lunch
By 3:30pm we'll be stoping in Armação beach and Matadeiro Beach
Our day will finish at 4:30pm at Lagoa do Conceição
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.