- 1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Football Museum will tell you the history and curiosities of Brazilian football. It is more than just a football museum, it is a museum of the history of the Brazilian people!
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Cloak room
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Museu Do Futebol
- Food and drinks
9am to 5pm Tuesday to Friday (Last entry at 4pm)
10am to 6pm Weekend and bank holidays (Last entry at 5pm)
Closed on Mondays
Visit: Museu Do Futebol, Praca Charles Miller S/N Pacaembu Stadium, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 01234-900 Brazil
Located inside one of the most emblematic Brazilian stadiums, the Municipal Stadium Paulo Machado de Carvalho, better known as Pacaembu, is one of the most visited museums in Brazil. During the visit, videos, photographs, audios and lots of interactivity sharpen the sensibility, memory and imagination of all. It is a tour full of history, emotion and fun, accessible to all audiences, even the least fans of the sport are thrilled. An audio-guide in English and Spanish will be available by smartphone through the site app.museudofutebol.org.br.
The Football Museum is an equipment of the Secretary of Culture of the State of São Paulo.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport or ID is required on the day of travel
- Children up to 7 years of age are free of charge
- Audio description in Portuguese for blind people
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tuesday - free of charge
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.