- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The Mundo de Chocolate is a theme park that invites you to explore chocolate sculptures of some of the world's most famous attractions. Discover the world's largest chocolate Eiffel Tower and observe some of the most famous landmarks from Switzerland, Africa, Mexico, and Egypt, among others, recreated as chocolate sculptures. This ticket includes food tasting and all taxes, fees and handling charges.
- All entrance fees included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Family friendly
- Food tasting
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Mundo de Chocolate
- Additional food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Mundo de Chocolate
Sunday to Thursday from 9:30am to 8pm
Friday and Saturday from 9:30am to 9:30pm
Visit: Mundo de Chocolate, Gramado, State of Rio Grande do Sul
With your Mundo de Chocolate Admission Ticket, you will have access to the World of Chocolate, the only park with sculptures of chocolate in Latin America.
There are 7 rooms, representing the most important tourist attractions in the world. You will travel on a delightful cultural tour with Grandpa Suisse and his grandmother Hazel, passing through Switzerland, Africa, Mexico, Egypt, India, China, Japan, Rio de Janeiro, New York, arriving in Europe represented by the largest chocolate Eiffel Tower of the world, with 4,22m of height. In this last room, you will have access to the tastings at will, of milk chocolate and melted white, and some variations in bars.
The cinema in the Europa room is also included in this ticket, where a film of approximately 9 minutes, will tell the story of almond to cacao.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport or ID is required on the day of travel
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.