- 1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Arena Fonte Nova opens its doors to welcome people from Salvador and all over the world.
The Itaipava Arena Fonte Nova Entrance ticket will give you the opportunity to experience the "behind-the-scenes" of one of the most modern multipurpose arenas of Brazil, the arena that was chosen by the fans as the best Arena of the 2014 World Cup.
Fonte Nova hosts games from two of the state of Bahia teams: Esporte Clube Bahia and Esporte Clube Vitória.
The complete guided tour makes the visitor feel all the excitement of being in one of the most modern multipurpose arenas in the world, but also remembering the history of the stadium built in 1951, when it was opened for the first time.
- Local guide
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Itaipava Arena Fonte Nova
- Entry/Admission - Dique de Tororo
- Food and drinks
Arena Fonte Nova is located in the historic center of Salvador, near the turistic point Dique do Tororo.
Friday to Sunday: Tours run every hour from 9am to 4pm
Visit: Itaipava Arena Fonte Nova, Ladeira da Fonte das Pedras, Salvador, State of Bahia 40050-565 Brazil
The Itaipava Arena Fonte Nova, also known as Complexo Esportivo Cultural Professor Octávio Mangabeira, is a football-specific stadium located in Salvador, Bahia, Brazil, and has a maximum capacity of 48,000 people. The stadium was built in place of the older Estádio Fonte Nova.
The stadium was first used for the 2013 FIFA Confederations Cup and the subsequent 2014 FIFA World Cup. It was used as one of the venues used for the football competition of the 2016 Summer Olympics.
The visitor should arrive to the tour through the Portao Sul, near Dique to Tororo. During the tour will be able to see the most exciting points of the arena, such as, the Mirante, skyboxes, lockers and by the pitch.
Arena Fonte Nova is located near the metro station "Campo da Polvora" and there are bus stations close to the stadium.
Visit: Dique de Tororo, Salvador, State of Bahia Brazil
Right in front of the Arena
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children and Senior Citizens have the opportunity to buy the ticket at the stadium paying a cheaper rate when showing a valid ID.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.