- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The visit to the Brazilian waterfalls will offer at the visitors unforgettable moments.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Waterfalls Entrance fees
- Bird Park Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Parque das Aves
Foz do Iguaçu Hotels and Hostels
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque das Aves, Rodovia das Cataratas, 12450 Right in front of the Iguazu National Park, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil
The visit to the Brazilian Waterfalls will offer at the visitors unforgettable moments. After crossing the Visitor Center, inside the National Park, the visitor is led to the magnificent Iguazu Falls, where the walk on the catwalk will be about 1 km long. This walk offers a panoramic view of the falls and, at the end, a fantastic view of the Garganta do Diabo and the main jumps. When you reach the majestic jungle and the impressive 275 jumps, you may also be surprised by the fabulous rainbows. In the afternoon visit to the wonderful Bird Park, with over 500 species of exotic and colorful tropical birds that fly over large nurseries integrated with an exuberant subtropical humid flora.
Duration: 7 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pick-up at Foz do Iguaçu hotels and Hostels starts at 8am
- The transport service does NOT work if you staying in private residences, in this case the meeting point should be a hotel closer to the residence.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.