- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We work with small groups so the tour is more personalized and so the guide can give more information and attention to everyone.
MINIMUM 2 PAX PER RESEVATION.
- Bilingual guide and transportation to and from the Starting Point
Traveler pickup is offered
We have a few starting points that could be at Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Botafogo, Catete and Lapa districts. Please send a message with your hotel address information, so we can direct you to the nearst one.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Downtown, Avenida das Americas 500 Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22640-100 Brazil
After visiting Santa Teresa neighborhood by tram, Selarón Steps, the tour goes to Downtown, visiting Cinelandia, Cafeteria Colombo, stop for a Brazilian coffee, then passing through Praça VI, Cultural Center, Boulevard Conde, and Candelaria Church. Around 15 minutes each stop. The tour ends at the Museum of Tomorrow and those interested in visiting the museum are on their own.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.