- 2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Parque da Floresta Encantada, an attraction for children, is situated in a very green area where children and adults entertain themselves among the small themed houses that remind us of the great stories of the past. All in a very simple and familiar environment.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Free Parking
- Entry/Admission - Parque da Floresta Encantada
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Parque da Floresta Encantada
Daily from 9:30am to 5pm
Visit: Parque da Floresta Encantada, Campos Do Jordao, State of Sao Paulo
The Parque da Floresta Encantada in Campos do Jordão is a place where adults and children can play together, because fun is guaranteed in this world that is pure magic.
The park is surrounded by beautiful nature, and lies in an area of approximately 12 thousand square meters.
A space with several themed houses based on the most famous tales of children's stories, among them: House of the Witches, House of the Gnomes, House of the Rabbits, House of the Ghost, House of Snow White, House of the Angels, House of the Santa Claus and House of the Dolls.
It is a great attraction to take your children!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport or ID is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.