- 4 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Alpen Park 1-Day ticket includes the Sled, Alpen Blizzard, Cinema 4D, Alpen Interactive (Super Game 5D), Alpen Car and Alpen Turbo Drop, to repeat as many times as you like. Alpen Park is situated three kilometers, or five minutes, from the Cathedral of Stone in Canela. There are 60,000 m² of green area that give the visitor an unforgettable look. Having been operating since 2003 with equipment imported from Germany, the Alpine Coaster, the park began its development. The toy that is anchor, denominates Trenó, since it replaces the snow sledges used in Europe. In it the visitor has in his hands the total control of the speed. Currently there are sixty tons of equipment and 37 sleds available that generate a walk of approximately five minutes to the visitor.
- Sled, Alpen Blizzard, Cinema 4D, Alpen Interactive (Super Game 5D), Alpen Car and Alpen Turbo Drop, to repeat as many times as you like.
- Entry/Admission - Alpen Park
- Parking fee
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Alpen Park is located in the city of Canela, 3 km from the Stone Cathedral on the Arnaldo Oppitz Highway, 901 - Bairro São João. Access to the park is free, only activities and parking are charged.
Visit: Alpen Park, Rodovia Arnaldo Oppitz 901 Sao Joao, Canela, State of Rio Grande do Sul 95680-000 Brazil
For adventure lovers and thrills, Alpen Park also offers a variety of attractions that make the adrenaline speak louder, such as Arvorismo, Tirolesas, Quadricycle, Simulador Mini Rider 2, Super Jump, Alpen Race, Alpen Kids and Alpen Car. Whoever is hooked on new technologies, can not fail to check out amazing attractions, such as Cinema 4D with its special effects and sensory, and Big Game Interactive, where participants interact with games presented in 5D, both pioneers in Latin America.
In 2012, Alpen Park inaugurated Alpen Blizzard, the state's largest steel roller coaster. With a course of 438 meters and reaching a height of 15 meters, it reaches an average speed of 55 km / h. The approximately three-minute stroll provides visitors with adrenaline and amusement as well as an indescribable view, as the park is located at the top of a mountain valley that cuts the Serra Gaúcha. This is an amazing attraction for children and adults and one of the most radical toys in the complex.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport or ID is required on the day of travel
- Minimum height 1,30m;
- Pregnant women in any period of pregnancy;
- Cardiac and hypertensive;
- People with spinal problems, labyrinthitis and vertigo;
- Convulsive epilepsy;
- People with special physical or mental needs that may impair the execution of activities;
- People who have drunk alcohol, drugs or any kind of narcotics.
- Operation conditions:
- External activities are performed only in good weather, without rain, excessive fog, lightning, thunder and strong winds;
- The management of Alpen Park reserves the right to cancel activities under any adverse circumstances that may endanger the physical integrity of clients and operational staff;
- The withdrawal of the tickets must take place in the SAVI (Visitor Service), thus, visitors will not face a queue;
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.