- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Rio's first pacified favela, Santa Marta is one of the few that is safe and accessible to tourists, with tours designed to attract attention and investment to help improve safety and conditions.
R. São Clemente, 307
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Favela Santa Marta Tour
Pass By: Mirante Dona Marta, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.